WHO WE ARE
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
DAY TO DAY
• Style product across model, flat lay and table top for clothing and accessories.
• Have a strong understanding of current product photography and styling trends.
• Be a guardian for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Style Guide and evolve as necessary to maximise the final output and information to the customer.
• Be able to meet daily target expectations whilst also meeting visual standards set out in brand guides.
• Act as a guardian for the brand and utilise knowledge to support and train freelance team members.
• Where required take part in the prepping process of products to ensure efficiency on set.
• May be required to work on product test shoots to ensure TOPSHOP TOPMAN continues to elevate and innovate in line with business needs.
• Be aware of product prioritisation on set, in line with business requirements.
• Escalate any issues to studio management that may hinder the studio delivering to our internal or external customers.
• Be a team player, nurture relationships with studio team to ensure a positive working environment.
• Take responsibility on set for any priority items and ensure if no brief is given, you work to understand the end use of the image as best you can, with support from wider team.
• Able to work with ambiguity at times and use experience to make educated decisions, in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work as part of a team.
• Fashion knowledge and background in a commercial Styling or Photography environment.
• Organised with an eye for detail
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues.
• Good organization and administrative skills.
• Pro-active and able to show initiative.
• Be able to rapidly adapt to changing individual or studio priorities
• Display a professional and positive outlook at all times.
• Ability to stay calm in a fast paced environment
• Please submit link to portfolio or recent examples of work with application
THE EXCITING PART
Early finish Fridays during Summer!
25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
Events to support our diverse range of charities