WHO ARE WE
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
Reporting into the Visual Merchandising Operations Co-ordinator you will support with graphics and creative roll outs for seasonal set-ups, window schemes and new stores, ensuring Brand strategy is met, whilst maintaining graphic library and communicating key window and in-store launches to store.
DAY TO DAY
• Using Print Work Tool (PWT) system to allocate all store graphics, ensuring deadlines are achieved.
• Demonstrating a balanced view, focusing on both Brands to maintain their individual strategies & Brand integrity.
• Ensuring store allocations are correct on PWT system and support queries from stores and the Field VM team.
• Ensuring all store photo graphics including specials and window posters are briefed and produced correctly, including briefing in Graphic Design team on requirements and allocating images to stores.
• Working closely with Field teams and Creative Specialists to support new and modernisation of stores, opening graphics package and ensuring all correct graphics are allocated and any special graphics are produced to deadline.
• Supporting Visual Operations Co-ordinator with ordering and tendering trial props/graphics/windows and seasonal set ups.
• Working with procurement, print purchasing and external suppliers to cross tender and realise creative window briefs, and assisting Communication team with guidelines to stores.
• Managing group internal communications with stores, answering all store queries with regards to graphic roll outs and assisting with store special graphic requests.
• Processing weekly and quarterly graphic requests, declining where appropriate and providing explanations to store.
• Briefing and allocating Sale and POS graphic requirements for in store and windows, to ensure Brand consistency.
• Monitoring graphic stockpile and advising reprints required, working with Graphic Design to ensure artwork is correct and up to date.
• Working to set budgets.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
• Highly motivated Individual required.
• Good experience of visual merchandising.
THE EXCITING PART
• Early finish Fridays during Summer!
• 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
• Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
• Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
• Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
• Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
• Events to support our diverse range of charities
• Interest free season ticket loan to help with those travel expenses!
• 22 days holiday with holiday trading