Our Topshop Team Leaders are here to ensure that Topshop Oxford Circus always lives up to the Store Vision of '”The World's Greatest Fashion Store”. Our Team Leaders are the key to the stores’ success, whether it’s supporting running the sales floor, managing the flow of stock, or ensuring that behind the scenes runs smoothly. They all help to create a “World Class shopping experience” by leading and motivating retail teams and working with Head Office departments. They need to love everything about service and be the person our team members look up to. You will deliver the highest operational standards while epitomising the Brands by living the values and being a great Fashion Role Model.
As the Employee Administration Team Leader you will be responsible for supporting the retail Brand Managers in all aspects of administration and support for their people. As a specialist Team Leader at Oxford Circus, you are part of an 80 strong Team Leader population across 5 floors that takes £150 million a year. Your key tasks will include payroll, MIS, MAC 5 and seasonal payroll projects including temporary employees to ensure the floor reporting is accurate and timely. You build and maintain relationships with Head Office and in store support functions such as Health and Safety, HR, and Admin. You will role model operational excellence through attention to detail and an organised approach and you work with pace and energy to reflect the buzz and atmosphere of this one of a kind Flagship.
• You support the General Manager with ad hoc payroll/employee administrational requests.
• You support the Brand Managers and General Manager through analysis of monthly payroll data.
• As well as delivering the day to day in store, you plan aspects of the month ahead that are relevant to your position e.g. payroll, RTW audit, Investigation log.
• You offer training and support to the Management and Team Leader population in store.
• You demonstrate an ability to react quickly to changing situations and deliver at pace.
• You are confident supporting Investigations and Disciplinaries and effectively communicate follow up actions and outcomes.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.