A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working envrionemnt. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of the inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
We are looking for a full time (37.5) Junior Creative Specialist
Must be able to travel into central London for 6.00am.
Full flex availability/ Night shifts for key dates.
Support London Creative Specialist and Styling team in achieving their Creative Vision within designated remit.
• Represent the brand creatively wherever necessary.
• Work within company strategy to achieve all creative and styling goals set by Head Office.
• Assisting and overseeing all window installations in London.
• Reviewing and supporting with all in store creative elements along side Creative Specialist.
• Ensure London is setup to latest window styling communication.
• Attend seasonal setups to roll out best practice to stores.
• Support Window trials to formulate guidelines for installs.
• Regular floor walks with Creative specialist and Styling team to ensure high standards are complete.
• On-going training and coaching with in-store visual teams.
• Maintaining a strong and consistent relationship with Field Visual Merchandising team and Creative Head office Team.
• Building a strong profile with Store Management and Area Managers.
• Installation of props/ mannequins with store teams.
• Working as part of a team to implement window trials, feeding back to Creative Specialist with any issues.
• Complete comparative shopping on a regular basis feeding back to Head office team.
• Research and brainstorm as part of your own development to aid your styling/ Creative skill set.
• Using social media, Fashion week, Street style and other platforms to keep up to date on upcoming trends.
• A strong understanding of Topshop Topman and passion for the brand.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with an ability to liase at all levels.
• A strong styling skill set with an active understanding of latest runways and emerging trends.
• Strong training and coaching skills.
• Ability to organise and manage time effectively within each store.
• Creative problem solving.
• Look for and encourage ways to be efficient within each store.
• Promote a positive working environment.
• Demonstrate a safe and tidy work ethic.
• Develop and drive store team development within daily practice.
• Support line managers in effectively communicating to the brand.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.