Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
We are looking for candidates who have solid experience in a customer focused online Trade Team working across digital touch-points including mobile, app, and desktop e-commerce experiences.
A role at TOPSHOP TOPMAN promises a fast-paced, challenging, and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people and becoming part of this inspiring team is a fantastic opportunity for the right person!
As the Online VM Trade Coordinator at TOPSHOP TOPMAN you will be responsible for the business performance and visual merchandising of select product categories on the TOPSHOP Digital experience. You will manage product through launch online to end of life, ensuring high quality standards are met for product presentation across multiple international websites.
Working as the primary liaison between the TOPSHOP Digital Team and the TOPSHOP Buying and Merchandising teams you will be responsible for building a collaborative working relationship with these teams and will act as their primary point of contact within the TOPSHOP Digital Team. You will be directly accountable for the business performance of your assigned categories and expected to understand the product offering, customer, and wider digital retail space so as to optimise sales. Reporting into the VM Trade Manager, you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to progress within this function however you are expected to act in an entrepreneurial way with the guidance and oversight of your manager.
• Continually assess and analyze business performance (product and category), inventory availability, and product sales for select categories across TOPSHOP’s digital properties. It is the responsibility of this person to meet category sales targets through proactive action including but not limited to visual merchandising, product category optimisation, onsite search optimisation, and advocacy for your product categories for marketing features.
• Visual Merchandising of select product categories across TOPSHOP’s digital properties including curated product collections as well as building of rules in search and merchandising software.
• Monitor and influence the inventory position and availability across sizes to positively influence trade results for your products.
• Management of product keywords and guided navigation.
• Troubleshoot daily issues with the larger digital team, Buying & Merchandising, IT/Systems Teams, or other relevant parties. This can span process issues through to moderately technical issues with systems used for daily work.
• Manage the “go live” process for your product categories. Ensure products are online, visually merchandised, and selling in accordance with deadlines and expectations. This requires work with multiple teams including but not limited to Buying, Merchandising, Copy, 3rd parties, and the E-Commerce Photo Studio.
• Work as a collaborative partner to the TOPSHOP Buying and Merchandising teams. Serve as a digital advocate to educate, influence, and support your cross-functional partners.
• Work collaboratively within the Digital Trade team and with 3rd party offshore resources.
• Review the TOPSHOP websites on a daily basis for quality assurance.
• Analyze and assess issues that may be impacting performance in your categories, read customer reviews and feedback and collaborate with relevant teams to improve the experience. Including but not limited to returns, size & fit, and product information.
• Brief in work required to improve the customer experience in your designated product categories.
Skills & Experience Required
• Previous visual merchandising experience, preferably within a leading fashion retailer.
• Proven experience working collaboratively with Creative, Editorial, Buying and / or Merchandising teams.
• Proven experience balancing both creative and business needs in a high volume and high quality digital retail environment.
• Excellent communication and people management skills with a positive, proactive approach to intra- / inter-departmental collaboration.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand how to translate data into actions.
• Comfortable liaising at all levels within the brands.
• Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving brand requirements.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel proficency.
• Experience with e-commerce platform and related business user interface a plus.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.