Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
As an International Merchandiser within one of our Territories you will be responsible for owning a key partner relationship. You will be the key interface between your Territory partner and the global merchandising teams who you will work with to ensure your partner and customer is receiving standout product at the right times. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to build the brand and its image and strengthening market position.
• Working alongside the Product Manager to develop a strategy for your Partner/s in terms of department needs and growth opportunities, which will need to be in line with the overall Territory Strategy
• Trading accountability working with your Partner/s
• Managing stock and potentialising trading of the stock in your market and at store level
• Creating a logistics plan for your Partner/Country
• Being a key point of contact for your Partner/s, including day-to-day relationship management
• Owning the OTB forecast for each Partner/s
• Consolidating the Partner/s OTB into climate and Territory OTB
• Distilling Territory feedback into climate information
• Liaising with stock distribution
• Coordinating the opening stock packages for all new and modernised stores
• Providing space specifications to the visual team
• Compiling and reacting to retail and Partner feedback
• Implementing and potentialising stores to maximise profit and sales in line with brand strategy
• Going out to market and making commercial recommendations
• Providing senior management with market information and responding to queries
• Managing mark-down movements across partner/s
• Implementing strategy and managing branch opening and closures
• Feeding back to Planning to alter Tiering and Grading of stores at department level
• Attending area (Country/Territory/Climate) meetings
What experience you’ll have:
• Previous experience working in a Global/ Multi-channel fashion Retailer
• A strategic thinker who is open-minded and flexible
• Background in Branch Merchandising or International Branch Merchandising
• Able to engage core teams to plan and deliver our International growth strategy
• Develops new ideas, considers potential outcomes and develops action plans.
• Have a trading mentality, able to work at pace, challenge and drive results, and track record of success.
• Experience owning partner relationships
• Ability to influence at all levels
• Ability to manage multiple partnerships and expectations
• Ability to spot commercial opportunities and execute these
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.