Our global vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British brand with world-class standards. A fashion insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded women everywhere.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Video Coordinator to join our innovative TOPSHOP Digital team. We are looking for an experienced video editor with excellent technical skills and a strong understanding of the Topshop brand and all its digital channels.
As the Digital Video Coordinator at TOPSHOP.com you will be a part of the online editorial team and report into the Senior Digital Editor and supported by the Digital Video Assistant. This role requires you to create, edit and manage all video content across TOPSHOP channels, from homepage and headline features through to social edits and content for in-store screens - working closely with the creative and shoot production team as well as the web development team to optimise the customer experience. Other key responsibilities include working to establish a strong visual identity for all video content for TOPSHOP through creative editing as well as working with marketing to develop an on going strategy for video content.
* Creating a wide range of video content for TOPSHOP.com, social media and in-store digital screens
* Acting as DIT (Digital Imaging Technician) on shoot days, organising and ingesting of footage on location
* Creating the captioning for the videos on the TOPSHOP.com homepage
* Create video content to support campaigns, product launches and all aspects of the marketing calendar
* Create slates and graphics for video edits by developing a style guide and templates, working with the design and web development teams
* Optimise and resize videos for different platforms working with the web development team to set up best practice guidelines
* Editing multiple video projects at a time, in a timely and efficient fashion
* Archive and manage all video content across all channels
* Research imagery, music and external video content as support material to video content
* Experience of in-store and out of home screens creation and design which requires extensive knowledge of After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
* A full knowledge and experience of colour grading
* A full knowledge and experience of editing audio
* Experience on video and stills shoots in all areas of video content creation
* Understanding of social media platform formats
* Experience in editing video (Adobe Premiere CC) and other contemporary editing software as required
* Experience in optimizing video content for online platforms and ability to work with the development team to ensure best practice
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.