Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
OBJECTIVES OF JOB:
To help deliver the annual marketing plan, by coordinating and implementing the below and provide continued support to the UK/Central marketing team. This role reports into the Marketing Manager, and is a permanent role.
• Work closely with & to support the Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing team in the conception, development and implementation of the annual marketing plan and allocated projects for the current year.
• Develop strong relationships and maintain continuous dialogue with many cross functional teams including but not limited to PR, Events, Digital, Creative, Retail, Personal Shopping and Buyers to ensure they are able to maximise the potential of all marketing activity and vice versa.
• To remain within, and maintain accurate budgets for all activities, utilising the internal PO system to ensure prompt and accurate budget requests.
• Agree success measures and provide clear evaluation reports on all projects managed.
• Ensure internal communications of all marketing activity are actioned effectively, including the issue of briefs to Production, Creative or Digital.
• Prepare clear projects proposals, briefs and critical paths for all elements of specific marketing plans.
• Create and maintain files on all activity for future reference.
• Support the senior marketing team including; Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Head of Global Marketing & Marketing & Communications Director where necessary.
• Assist in communicating the retail marketing events program across all marketing platforms and in-store
• Continually drive interest and passion for the brand ensuring a competitive edge to all activity
• Support key projects within the calendar such as but not limited to; seasonal campaigns, collection launches, London fashion week & Business of Fashion.
• Support key business areas such as, but not limited to Personal Shopping, CSR & charity schemes
• Contribute to & assist with implementing the marketing calendar across the brand by employing a strategic approach balanced with a commercial mind set
• Assist in managing agencies on special projects and develop knowledge of event production
• Develop and manage relationships with store managers and key store staff in order to implement successful events on a regional scale
• Assist in providing event analysis (sales figures & customer feedback) following principal events and store openings
• Continually be immersed in the industry and identify and report on competitor activity nationally
• Attend & contribute weekly team meetings & brainstorm sessions
• Assist with managing all suppliers, invoices & relevant project budgets
• Assist in contributing to the overall brand vision & marketing plan
• Support Senior Marketing team with day to day administrative tasks
• Constantly be on the lookout for innovative & exciting new opportunities that add value to the customer experience
• Proven experience in fashion / retail / agency / youth culture environment
• Must have a very strong interest in fashion, trends and be industry aware
• Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task
• Experience in liaison with & management of agencies a plus
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal & ability to manage upwards
• Flexible and enjoy working in high pace, fast moving and changing environment
• Able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas
• Strong commercial awareness
• Relevant network of contacts across the industry
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge of International markets would be an asset
• 3+ years fashion/ retail experience
• Honor’s Degree
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.