Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
As a Merchandiser at TOPMAN you will be responsible for overseeing one of our industry leading Merchandising teams. Working closely with the Buyer, you will be responsible for trading the current range to maximise profit and minimise markdown, through sales forecasting, reviewing and balancing stock and developing strategic promotions.
• Responsible for planning future ranges, considering past, present and future trends
• Regular analysis of department performance to maximise commercial opportunities in order to identify key learns to optimise profit on the next season range.
• Formulating range strategy and building commercially viable ranges in collaboration with Buying and Design team.
• Leading the team, ensuring there is a balanced and correctly phased range at all times, offering cutting edge style without alienating the mass consumer.
• Managing department WSSI’s. Reacting to performance, managing risk and potentialising bestsellers.
• Setting budgets, forecasting and management of OTB for all areas
• Developing and building strong relationships in the brand
• Managing and developing a high performing team
• Currently working at Merchandiser level for a fast paced fashion retailer.
• Excellent commercial awareness and a proven ability to drive profit.
• Commercially astute and confident decision maker with the ability to communicate across all levels.
• In depth experience in range planning.
• Established track record of managing the supply chain.
• Product focused with a strong interest and passion for the fashion industry.
• Proven experience of managing and developing a team.
• Highly numerate, analytical and have a high attention to detail.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.