Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
Responsible for producing the creative imagery and copy across online, offline and special projects, you will deliver a creative identify that defines and characterizes the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands.
• Continuously critique and develop new ideas to move the Brands forward and maintain their unique position as fashion leaders, building on the Brand’s willingness to challenge the status quo and stay ahead of the competition.
• Working with Marketing, Buying, Design, Visual and Digital to ensure that Brand integrity is maintained and built upon through the right content, branding, graphics, imagery and shoots.
• Partnering across multi-functions to fulfil the needs of the business whilst providing one true Brand identity and tone of voice for both TOPSHOP TOPMAN.
• Generating and developing creative ideas and fresh visual concepts to fulfil creative briefs.
• Producing mood boards/sketches etc. to communicate and pitch ideas.
• Managing the end to end art direction process from the creative brief to final image selection.
• Working with external production companies to ensure all photo shoot requirements are communicated and well executed.
• Attending and art directing photo shoots.
• Working closely with the Marketing team to help manage the campaign development, shoot requirements, and the photography calendar.
• Visiting and assessing locations for potential shoots.
• Assisting with image approval and post production processes.
• Providing comprehensive short listing packs for photo shoots.
• Advising and supporting on internal Brand creative and content to drive internal engagement and build the employer brand.
• Supporting in the direction of styling across all areas to ensure consistency.
• Working with Product teams ensuring consistency of creative direction across all product related collateral.
• Management and direction of external creative agencies as and when necessary.
• Ensuring that TOPSHOP TOPMAN continue to be pioneers of innovation and creativity.
• Providing positive leadership and support to the team.
• Excellent creative flair with the ability to predict forthcoming moods, trends, themes.
• Previous experience of art direction and producing creative imagery and copy across online, offline and special projects.
• Creative, innovative approach with commercial ideas.
• Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results.
• Results focused – committed to making things happen, ability to juggle initiatives and prioritise those that will have a bigger impact on the business.
• Ability to present facts, opinions and proposals persuasively to colleagues and management teams that instil confidence, buy in to ideas and commitment to make things happen.
• Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to quickly establish effective relationships at all levels (internal and external) with gravitas.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.