Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
• Constantly developing the range with Buying, Heads of Design and suppliers to ensure it evolves and continues to meet the needs of the TOPSHOP customer.
• Ensure designs can be made and kept within budget.
• Interpreting trends into directional fashion designs and remaining ahead of the curve on up and coming trends.
• Identifying materials to drive product and range development for the TOPSHOP customer.
• Strengthen the TOPSHOP product strategy with the Heads of Design & Design Director, which can then be interpreted into contemporary products for a range.
• Succeeding product development through from Brief to Press.
• Producing specs either by hand or Illustrator/CAD.
• Ability to react to sales information and design commercial fashion forward ranges.
• To manage junior team members through 1:1’s mentoring and problem solving where required.
• Working with the pattern room advising fabrics, details & artworks.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• Dedication to finish projects prior to the deadline when overtime is required.
• Relevant product experience would be preferable.
• An understanding and passion for emerging trends.
• Proficient Mac skills, Photoshop/ Illustrator.
• Experience working with European and Far East factories/suppliers.
• Ability to strongly interpret trends into designs/product for the TSTM customer.
• Appetite for design influences and strong eye.
• Ability to work under own initiative.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.