Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As an Assistant Product Manager, you will be a crucial support to the Product Manager. You will be the support providing actionable product insight to the Global Buying teams. You will develop to be a product expert for your territory and the key interface between the Global Buying teams and our International Partners.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas, which support business growth.
• Being proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoying working in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
• Analysing sales for your territory, highlighting any opportunities and risks.
• Working with the Global Merchandising teams to deliver the Territory strategy.
• Reviewing weekly trade sales and highlighting what needs to be actioned by Territory teams.
• Attending Skype/conference calls with International Partners.
• Communicating the product Big Deals to Partners.
• Preparing for and attending Partner meetings and events - taking notes and actions.
• Briefing core teams on all exclusive ranges needed in line with the Global Buying Calendar.
• Using market insight to influence core teams’ buying decisions.
• Sharing market feedback with core teams on an ongoing basis.
• Compiling Market Comp Shop reports, sharing key findings & suggest actions as appropriate.
• Working with Core and International Visual Merchandising teams to ensure that the Brand’s visual proposition is delivered globally.
• Working with Global Marketing team to push the relevant product at the relevant time by territory.
• Building relationships and trust with Partners.
• Ability to create, build and maintain relationships internally to delivery common goals.
• Checking allocations to ensure that all product selected is territory and/or market appropriate.
• Deputising for Territory Product Manager.
• Managing Territory Product Assistant including their development.
• Being an active member of the Buying community.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
• The aptitude to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
• Previous Buying experience.
• Excellent time management and prioritising skills.
• The ability to multi-task and work under pace.
• A flexible approach to working and change.
• High attention to detail.
• A strong eye for products.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A strong understanding and appreciation of global market-trends, customer needs and cultural differences.
• A pro-active nature and ability to use initiative.
• Team player qualities.
• Basic Excel & PowerPoint skills.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.