Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
As an International Senior Buyer at TOPMAN you will be working to ensure we are maximizing all product opportunities for your market. You will work closely with the Buying and Design teams, ensuring that we have the right product and that we are meeting the needs of the customer ultimately resulting in driving profit growth.
• You will have a strong focus on anticipating and meeting the needs of the TOPMAN customer for each key market.
• Working alongside the International Senior Merchandiser you will be the key liaison between store managers and B&M teams to influence product offer.
• Be able to analyse the business and react in a timely manner while identifying trading opportunities with the Senior Merchandiser.
• You will be the key point of contact for product feedback from key markets to B&M teams and SE’s.
• Travelling to key markets to keep up to date with changing customer needs and trends. Reporting back to the B&M and Design teams.
• Regularly reviewing product department performance and stock levels with Senior Merchandiser to identify risks and opportunities in market.
• You will take the lead for your department in product review meetings to influence Buying decisions for key markets.
• Building relationships with stores and visiting markets on a regular basis to gain insight, conducting business reviews and driving growth in the region.
• Supporting and driving B&M teams to deliver key product to market events ie prom USA, Cochella etc.
• Presenting to Board members and owner in key meetings.
• Liaising with Brands and Concessions drive newness and excitement into stores through new partners and pop ups.
• Completing competitor shopping trips and reviewing our pricing, reporting back to B&M and SE’s.
• Pulling out any product for key events for shoots and comms requested by Digital, Creative etc.
• Ensuring that we launch all key campaigns and collaborations online with UK and Globally one time.
• Skyping stores on a regular basis with Senior Merchandiser and VM to ensure delivery of trends are translated and executed well.
• Working alongside Design team to ensure we deliver Counterseasonal offer.
• You will provide coaching and guidance to the team including performance management, training needs identification and development.
• You will be responsible for managing the day to day workload of the team within your department area.
• Currently at Senior Buyer level for a fast paced fashion retailer.
• Interested and curious about global markets
• Structured and strategic thinker within department area
• Have proven success at buying your own area
• Have an established track record of driving business forward.
• Able to develop and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to spot opportunities and risks
• Possess excellent commercial awareness and ability to drive profit.
• Good analytical skills, excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Display excellent inter-personal and presentation skills.
• Proven experience of managing and developing a team.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.