Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. We are a Global, Multi-Channel Business where the key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
As a Graphic Designer at TOPSHOP you will be working to ensure we are first in capturing the emerging trends, and translating these into beautiful and desirable products our customers will love and believe in. A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
As the Freelance Graphic Designer at TOPSHOP you will be responsible for:
• Design and develop graphic placements
• Delivering ‘standout’ hero graphics for the Topshop customer
• Creating mood boards
• Very creative individual who needs to be ahead of the trends
• Researching and helping to identify trends within graphics to set us apart from competition
• Attend all relevant meetings, contributing to Design ideas/trends/must haves
• Creating competition reports. Visiting high street and key stores to be aware of graphic use
Skills / experience required
• Relevant graphic design experience
• An understanding and passion for emerging trends
• A high level Photoshop is necessary
• Experience working with European and Far East factories/suppliers
• Ability to strongly interpret trends into designs/product for the Topshop customer
• Appetite for design influences and strong eye
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Strong enthusiasm for Topshop as a brand
• Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure and with strong personalities
• Good teamwork and inter-personal skills
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.