Our global vision is to be the world’s fashion authority and the leading brand for all fashion conscious men and women. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As an Assistant Product Manager, you will be crucial support to the Product Manager. You will provide actionable product insight to the Global Buying teams. You will develop to be a product expert for your territory and the key interface between the Global Buying teams and our international partners.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas, which support business growth.
• Being proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoying working in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
• Analysing sales for your territory, highlighting any opportunities and risks.
• Working with the Global Merchandising teams to deliver the territory strategy.
• Reviewing weekly trade sales and highlighting what needs to be actioned by territory teams.
• Attending Skype/conference calls with international partners.
• Communicating the product big deals to partners.
• Preparing for and attending partner meetings and events - taking notes and actions.
• Briefing core teams on all exclusive ranges needed in line with the global buying calendar.
• Using market insight to influence core teams buying decisions.
• Sharing market feedback with core teams on an ongoing basis.
• Compiling market comp shop reports, sharing key findings and suggest actions as appropriate.
• Working with core and international Visual Merchandising teams to ensure that the brand’s visual proposition is delivered globally.
• Working with the Marketing team to push the relevant product at the relevant time by territory.
• Building relationships and trust with partners.
• Ability to create, build and maintain relationships internally to delivery common goals.
• Checking allocations to ensure that all product selected is territory and/or market appropriate.
• Deputising for Product Manager.
• Managing the Product Assistant including their development.
• Being an active member of the buying community.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN brands and strong customer knowledge.
• The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
• The aptitude to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
• Previous buying experience.
• Excellent time management and prioritising skills.
• The ability to multi-task and work under pace.
• A flexible approach to working and change.
• High attention to detail.
• A strong eye for products.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A strong understanding and appreciation of global market-trends, customer needs and cultural differences.
• A pro-active nature and ability to use initiative.
• Team player qualities.
• Basic Excel & Power Point skills.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.