Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
• Potentialising sales and profit opportunities in stores on your region
• Liaison with and visiting stores within your region to identify local opportunities
• Working closely with Area Managers to build up profiles of stores to help tailor stock packages to meet local customers
• Liaise with the Planning Department on store openings/modernizations/closures and space changes
• Compiling and reacting to feedback from retail
• Managing branch openings, closures, & space changes
• Liaise with B & M, Retail, Retail Finance, and Area Visual Merchandisers
• Performance reporting and spotting trends to feedback to B&M
• Ad-hoc analysis
• Attending area meetings
• Inputting to Model Store roll out day twice a year
Skills / experience required
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• The ability to work on own initiative
• Good analytical ability
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility to travel and spend time in the field weekly
• Ability to understand both Head Office strategy and retail needs to utilise opportunities to maximise the success of TOPSHOP
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excel knowledge to an intermediate/advanced level
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.