Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Branch Merchandiser to join our innovative TOPSHOP TOPMAN Branch team. This high profile role involves potentialising trading of TOPSHOP TOPMAN stores, maximising profit and sales densities. The role will be Head Office based full time.
A role at TOPSHOP TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
• Potentialising sales and profit opportunities in stores on your region
• Liaison with and visiting stores within your region to identify local opportunities
• Working closely with Area Managers to build up profiles of stores to help tailor stock packages to meet local customers
• Liaise with the Planning Department on store openings/modernizations/closures and space changes
• Compiling and reacting to feedback from retail
• Managing branch openings, closures, & space changes
• Liaise with B & M, Retail, Retail Finance, and Area Visual Merchandisers
• Performance reporting and spotting trends to feedback to B&M
• Ad-hoc analysis
• Attending area meetings
• Inputting to Model Store roll out day twice a year
Skills / experience required
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• The ability to work on own initiative
• Good analytical ability
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility to travel and spend time in the field weekly
• Ability to understand both Head Office strategy and retail needs to utilise opportunities to maximise the success of TOPSHOP TOPMAN
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excel knowledge to an intermediate/advanced level
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.