Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
As the Territory Product Manager you will be responsible for strategically developing and driving the TOPSHOP International Product strategy for your Territory by providing actionable product insight to the global buying teams. You will be the key territory product expert for your territory and the key interface between the global buying teams and our International partner.
• Support the Head of Territory in driving and implementing the TOPSHOP international product strategy; supporting growth, diversification into new product ranges and managing market opportunities and risks.
• Owning the partner relationship in terms of product escalating to Head of Buying/Head of TT when needed
• Working alongside the Territory Trading Manager to develop a product strategy for your territory in terms of department needs and growth opportunities, which will align with the overall Territory Strategy
• Working closely with Global Buying & Merchandising teams to ensure product ranges meet the needs of the Territory (including events) using the photo library
• Resolving significant issues raised by the Partner with regard to product
• Influencing repeats, mark-downs and key items to buy
• Sourcing local brands where required
• Attending department product reviews
• Sourcing new suppliers where necessary
• Owning the Territory customers’ needs by gathering insights through market travel/store visits/desktop research/lessons learnt/competitor analysis
• Understanding the Territory, its capacity and identifying product and trend opportunities in line with strategy
• Completing trend insight template for market through regular research, competitor analysis and Partner conversations
• Presenting and managing Partner visits
• Reflecting the mix of customers’ profiles by store
• Using photo library to review stock packages for new stores and event packages
• Previous experience in Buying with a creative eye
• Ability to influence at all levels and ability to become brand ambassador within Territory
• Ability to think strategically and prioritise
• Ability to spot trends and product opportunities
• Champion of the product strategy
• Good communication skills
• Ability to draw meaningful insight from feedback
• Strong analytical skills
• Good presenter
• Instinctive enthusiasm for fashion
• Understanding and appreciation of Territory market trends, cultural differences, etc.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.