Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As an Online Production Coordinator at TOPSHOP TOPMAN you will be reporting in to the Online Production Manager, and will be responsible for the delivery of day-to-day content across all TOPSHOP TOPMAN digital channels, as well involvement in high profile campaigns and projects.
You will work closely with Group Ecommerce, Systems and development teams, Digital Creative department and wider Brand Marketing and Visual Merchandising teams.
• Scheduling and time management of all Production tasks.
• Supervision of all Online Production Assistants in day-to-day tasks.
• Ensuring the Production team receives all assets needed in order to complete tasks and projects to ensure smooth and efficient workflow.
• Ensuring offshore processes are delivered as agreed.
• Managing and optimizing the offshore teams.
• Involvement in projects to improve CMS systems, including the development of new templates and functionality.
• Taking responsibility for ensuring content launches on time, accurately across all sites. Resolving any issues in an effective manner.
• Managing the production and development side of large high profile campaign projects.
• Working with external agencies to integrate functionality online, across all channels.
• Main point of contact for the online and offline teams in raising issues and bugs found across all TOPSHOP TOPMAN and Arcadia channels.
• Working closely with Digital Design and offline Creative teams to ensure projects are followed through and deadlines are met.
• Constantly review responsibilities to ensure workload is equally distributed between Production Assistants.
• Working with other Teams’ coordinators and management to ensure all processes are followed and suggest changes in order to improve efficiencies.
• Line management of Online Production Assistants.
• Supporting Online Production Manager with ad hoc requests & deputises in manager’s absence.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
• Can demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
• An interest in Fashion and online retail.
• Experience with Project Management in a digital environment.
• Experience with Content Management Systems (desirable)
• Experience working with mobile and device applications.
• Experience working within a very fast-paced environment.
• Be highly organized and exceptional time management skills.
• Able to display flexibility and adaptability to the changing needs of a growing department and industry.
• Able to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks in order to meet competing and changing deadlines.
• The ability to confidently communicate with external teams effectively to coordinate assets and resolve issues.
• The ability to proactively think laterally around obstacles, using initiative to identify and propose solutions.
• The ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
• French or German language skills would be desirable but not essential.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.