Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As an Assistant Merchandiser within one of our Territories, you will be responsible for working closely with our Partner/s, the Global Merchandising teams and your Territory Merchandiser to ensure our global customers receive standout product at the right time. You will work with your Territory Trader to maximise sales and profit for our International Partner/s.
• Being the point of contact for International partners with prompt follow up on all queries.
• Supporting the Merchandiser with gathering factual store data and lessons learnt from your partner/s to feed into the Planning process.
• Working with the wider team on collating and distributing weekly reports to enable the Trading Manager and Product Manager to trade stock effectively.
• Providing analysis and potentialising stock packages for International stores.
• Maintaining and managing the WSSI’s. Providing the Merchandiser with a view on sales, markdown, OTB, stocks and terminal.
• Owning the allocation and weekly dispatches against budget forecast.
• Reviewing allocations and intake with the Global Merchandising teams, monitoring deliveries, communicating with partners.
• Managing the order tracker from initial buy to delivery, communicating slippages and discrepancies to the Merchandiser.
• Working closely with the Logistics team to achieve required dispatches to market.
• Managing the MAA and their weekly tasks and responsibilities and overseeing their personal development.
• Supporting with all general administration tasks.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• Strong understanding of Branch Merchandising and the ability to forecast.
• Strong numerical skills.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Analytical thinker.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships.
• Ability to collaborate with other functions.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Appreciate of product and trend.
• Ability to work with photo library to make decisions.
• Pro-activeness and ability to problem solve.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise.
• Self-starter and highly driven.
• Ability to take ownership and accountability for your role.
• Flexibility to adapt based on partner mode, i.e. franchise, wholesale, OB.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.