Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
Our Global Vision is to be the leading brand for all fashion conscious men. To be pace-setting, distinctive & confident we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion, with authority.
A role at TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a fantastic opportunity for the right person!
• Supports the Buyer and contributes to the decisions on the product range.
• When required, present the department range to senior management and follow up on afterwards action points for the team/department.
• Looks further ahead than immediate problems to focus on ideas and solutions that may be of longer-term benefit to profitability.
• You will attend fit sessions relevant to your product range
• Respond to requests from the order raising team
• You will be responsible for day to day management of the critical path
• You will oversee the use of the photo library
• Delegates responsibility to BAA and develops their skills. Provides a wider more strategic understanding of the business, the customer and the department.
• Keep team informed and up to date on key issues including sharing information and decisions on significant trading actions with territory teams to be communicated to partner following instruction for Buyer
• Contribute trend and product ideas, undertaking product development activities
• Works closely with Assistant Merchandiser to review department performance and develop areas for improvement.
• Prepare for and attend product review meetings to take down actions for department
• Builds effective working relationships both internally (Design, Technical Services, HO based retail function) and externally (Suppliers).
• Anticipates and resolves problems with deliveries continuing to build stable long term relationships with suppliers.
• You will approve production and mobilise trade actions
• Provide accurate order information to the order raising team using roughs
• An understanding of fashion trends within department and knowledge of the High Street
• Having a strong fashion eye is essential.
• Knowledge of global markets would be an advantage
• Good problem solving skills and can take initiative to resolve issues.
• The ability to perform under pressure and work in a fast paced environment.
• The capability to take responsibility and make decisions.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Manage time effectively by setting and achieving priorities and timescales.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.