Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA with to support TOPMAN Managing Director.
The role will involve working in a fast-paced and fashion-focused environment as well as working closely with the Senior Management team and the head office function therefore you will need to have a strong background as a PA at a senior level.
PA to the Managing Director for TOPMAN
• Take a proactive approach to diary management, co-ordinating and prioritising meetings according to importance
• Prioritise all internal and external calls to our MD in a professional and efficient manner
• To produce PowerPoint and Keynote presentation on a regular basis
• To manage inbox and produce emails on behalf of the MD
• Co-ordinate travel arrangements and raising relevant invoices
• General typing (e.g. agendas, reports, general correspondence)
• Budget management - (raising purchase orders, tracking invoices, personal expenses reporting)
• Logging team details (holidays, attendance, branching)
• Booking & Coordination of all Travel Arrangements - Air/Rail/Hotels/Visa's to budget
• To support the wider head office teams ensuring the smooth running of the department.
• Project managing any office related activities i.e. office moves, away days, team events
• Compiling and communication of key dates to Brand / communicating emails to Buying and Merchandising floor (sample call-in, meetings). Communicate/liaise with all levels on a daily basis
• General administration such as post, booking taxi's, arranging gifts/flowers, updating floor contact lists, dealing with customer/supplier queries, sourcing other venues for meetings and away days
• Work as a team player, building and maintaining positive relationships within the Buying & Merchandising department and network across the brand.
• Covering for PA to the Buying & Merchandising Director when needed
• Manages time effectively including daily workload to accommodate ad hoc tasks
• An enthusiasm and passion for the TOPMAN Brand!
• Previous PA experience at an Exec level.
• Experience of working in a wider team as an Office Manager.
• Excellent communications skills and able to deliver messages both written and verbal in a confident and engaging manner.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote and Lotus Notes skills.
• Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• A confident and professional image, ensuring own attitude and approach has a positive impact on others
• Must be proactive, having the drive to succeed in a fast paced & demanding environment
• Flexible, adaptable and personable approach, able to liaise with people at a senior level
• Self starter, resourceful and able to find solutions
• Accurate and have high attention to detail
• High organised, having the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.