Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA with to support TOPSHOP TOPMAN Retail Director The role will involve working in a fast-paced and fashion-focused environment as well as working closely with the Senior Management team and the head office function therefore you will need to have a strong background as a PA at a senior level. Responsibilities: PA to the Retail Director for TOPSHOP TOPMAN • Take a proactive approach to diary management, co-ordinating and prioritising meetings according to importance • Prioritise all internal and external calls to our RD in a professional and efficient manner • To produce PowerPoint and Keynote presentation on a regular basis • To manage inbox and produce emails on behalf of the RD • Co-ordinate travel arrangements and raising relevant invoices • General typing (e.g. agendas, reports, general correspondence) • Budget management - (raising purchase orders, tracking invoices, personal expenses reporting) • Logging team details (holidays, attendance, branching) • Booking & Coordination of all Travel Arrangements - Air/Rail/Hotels/Visa's to budget • Administration duties for the rest of the Retail Operations Department (travel booking, raising purchase orders) • Project managing any office related activities i.e. office moves, away days, team events • General administration such as post, booking taxi's, arranging gifts/flowers, sourcing other venues and organising events for meetings and away days • Work as a team player, building and maintaining positive relationships with other Head Office functions and network across both brands. • Manages time effectively including daily workload to accommodate ad hoc tasks
• An enthusiasm and passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brand!
• Previous PA experience at an Exec level.
• Experience of working in a wider team.
• Excellent communications skills and able to deliver messages both written and verbal in a confident and engaging manner.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote and Lotus Notes skills.
• Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• A confident and professional image, ensuring own attitude and approach has a positive impact on others
• Must be proactive, having the drive to succeed in a fast paced & demanding environment
• Flexible, adaptable and personable approach, able to liaise with people at a senior level
• Self starter, resourceful and able to find solutions
• Accurate and have high attention to detail
• High organised, having the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.