Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
As the Planning Analyst at TOPSHOP you will be responsible for
• Producing seasonal branch / department sales and space plans.
• Maintaining the branch database.
• Managing new store & mod store openings for the Planning department, including giving guidelines to Distribution on stock requirements.
• Reviewing store profiles with management to identify opportunities and risks in order to maximise profit.
• Going on branch visits and representing the department.
• Managing the seasonal branch sales and space planning process; including liaising with Regional Controllers / Area Managers to agree sales plans.
• Producing weekly performance reports for Brand Directors.
• Liaison with the Buying and Merchandising teams, as well as Finance to give them accurate sales reports and space plans.
• Producing Branch Tiering using the Sales and Space plans for the following season
• Regular ad hoc analysis as required.
• Compiling and reacting to feedback from retail.
• Building relations across the TOPSHOP brand
Skills / experience required
• Have strong numerical and analytical skills
• Have great attention to detail
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Be able to communicate and influence at a management level
• Have commercial awareness
• Be flexible and open to change
• Have the ability to problem solve
• Have advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Access useful
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.