Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
Our Global Vision is to be the leading brand for all fashion conscious men. To be pace-setting, distinctive & confident we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion, with authority. A role at TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment.
As the Assistant Territory Merchandiser within one of our Territories you will be responsible for working closely with our Partner/s, the global merchandising teams and your Territory Product Manager to ensure our global customers receive standout product at the right time. You will work with your Territory Merchandiser to maximise sales and profit for our international Partner/s.
• Gathering factual store data from your partner/s to feed into Planning
• Day to day partner/store queries to escalate to relevant person
• Solving issues when they arise
• Trading stock
• Conducting weekly trade analysis and writing reports
• Managing weekly dispatches against Logistics forecast
• Involved in sales forecasting, planning
• Reviewing allocations with global merchandising team, monitoring deliveries, communicating with partners,
• Providing analysis and potentialising, stock packages for International stores.
What experience you’ll have:
• Previous Merchandising experience
• Strong numerical skills
• Good attention to detail
• Analytical thinker
• Ability to build and maintain relationships
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Appreciation of product and trend
• Ability to work with photo library to make decisions
• Strong understanding of Branch Merchandising and ability to forecast
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise
• Self-starter and highly driven
• Ability to collaborate with other functions
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.