The brand is already distributed into over 50 different countries across North America, Europe, Middle East and Australia. The scope of the brand within the market enables it to access consumers across a number of different channels from Premium Independents, Department Stores, Sporting Goods, Apparel Specialty and Pure Play. The ambition of the Brand is to become a market leader in its sector, engaging a core consumer set between 18-35 years to make women look and feel at the top of their game – whatever they’re doing and wherever they are.
A role at IVY PARK promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. As an Assistant Product Manager you will be responsible for assisting the Product Manager in building and assessing the seasonal ranges to maximise profit and sales through sales forecasting, reviewing and balancing margins and category analysis.
• Assist in the product process, from brief through to range launch.
• Responsible for the smooth day to day operation of the Product Management department.
• Collate partner sales information and analyse product, category, climate and trend sales performance, to feed into all meetings, trade and planning.
• Present sales data on a weekly basis to senior management
• Support in the creation of the seasonal line plan and maintain throughout the season ensuring accuracy.
• Undertake and report out on store visits and competitive shops to ensure Ivy Park remains competitive and commercial in the market in terms of; Pricing; key trends; new category opportunities; brand positioning.
• Manage the build of the seasonal sales pack and supporting sales with necessary tools to maximise product sales.
• Ensure Netsuite is maintained with all accurate data – product input, tracking and analysis.
• Support the Product Manager with day to day Ad-hoc analysis.
Skills and experience required
• Ability to synthesise and represent trade data clearly and accurately
• Good time-management
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
• Good interpersonal skills with the confidence to deal with people at all levels.
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders
• Good commercial acumen
• Good team-working skills
• Ability to work at pace
• High appreciation of creative side of business
• Open mindedness
• Shows initiative
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.