Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
Our global vision is to be the world’s fashion authority and the leading brand for all fashion conscious men and women. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As the Territory Merchandiser within one of our three territories, you will be responsible for owning a key partner relationship. You will be the key interface between your territory partner and the Global Merchandising teams who you will work with to ensure your partner and customer is receiving standout product at the right times. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to build the brand and its image and strengthening market position.
• Working alongside the Product Manager to develop a strategy for your partner/s in terms of department needs and growth opportunities, which will need to be in line with the overall territory strategy.
• Trading accountability working with your partner/s to maximise sales and profit in line with brand strategy.
• Working with the Global Merchandisers on managing stock levels and potentialising sales of the stock in your market across all channels.
• Creating a logistics plan for your partner/country. Liaising with stock distribution.
• Being a key point of contact for your stores and partners, including day-to-day relationship management.
• Owning the OTB forecast for your partners, working with the Global B&M teams to deliver the correct stock adjustment and dispatch in season.
• Consolidating the partner’s OTB into climate and territory OTB.
• Managing the launches of new partnerships alongside Product Manager.
• Manage the WSSI/sales and stock forecast for your partner/country.
• Distilling territory feedback into climate information. Working in partnership with the Product Manager and the Global B&M teams to deliver actions to improve sales and profit.
• Coordinating the opening stock packages for all new and modernised stores.
• Providing space specifications to the Visual Merchandising team, working to ensure layouts are commercial and drive density in store.
• Working with the Marketing team on key events across channels.
• Working with the Digital Marketing team to maximize sales potential across the wholesale online partners.
• Compiling and reacting to retail and partner feedback. Collate seasonal lessons learnt and feed into the global pitch meetings.
• Going out to market and making commercial recommendations.
• Presenting to senior management, providing market information and responding to queries.
• Managing mark-down and POS movements across partners. Working with Retail and VM.
• Implementing strategy and managing branch opening and closures.
• Feeding back to the Planning team to alter tiering and grading of stores at department/category level.
• Attending area (country/territory/climate) meetings.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Previous experience working in a global/multi-channel fashion retailer.
• A strategic thinker who is open-minded and flexible.
• Background in branch merchandising or international branch merchandising.
• Able to engage core teams to plan and deliver our International growth strategy.
• Develops new ideas, considers potential outcomes and develops action plans.
• Have a trading mentality, able to work at pace, challenge and drive results, and track record of success.
• Experience owning partner relationships.
• Ability to influence at all levels.
• Ability to manage multiple partnerships and expectations.
• Ability to spot commercial opportunities and execute these.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.