Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
The TOPSHOP TOPMAN online space is growing by the second and we are currently on the lookout for a Affiliates & Display Co-Ordinator to support and drive this even further. Reporting into the Global Digital Marketing Manager, you will need to demonstrate excellent commercial skills combined with proven digital experience. Working closely with the Global Digital Marketing Manager you will be instrumental in supporting the implementation and delivery of the digital marketing strategy to drive acquisition and retention of the TOPSHOP & TOPMAN Customers.
• Briefing, supporting and monitoring activity on Affiliate Networks across the specified markets, including campaign planning, creative delivery process, promotional campaigns & all analysis / backend processes necessary to maintain & optimize all the activities.
• Managing all digital display campaigns to drive acquisition and retention objectives set for the Brands.
• Direct account management & support in managing partners of various types (including Shopping Portals, Loyalty & Rewards programs, Blogger networks, Incentives & Closed Groups players) with the goal of establishing long-lasting relationships & building a strong and effective network of directly managed partnerships.
• Cooperating and working jointly with local teams and other business stakeholders to ensure that local activities are fully executed and aligned with central objectives.
• Constantly monitor performance & run ad hoc analysis to evaluate results in region of responsibility.
• Be an internal advocate of emerging trends, technologies and opportunities in the affiliates/partnerships in the specified markets.
• Working alongside the Editorial, Trading, Analytics and Brand teams to manage integrated digital marketing campaigns.
• Driving interest and passion for both Brands, ensuring a competitive edge to all digital marketing activity.
• Effectively measure performance across partners – establishing goals and targets in driving business success.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
• Can demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
• Able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively.
• Excellent awareness of the digital arena.
• Proven experience of driving sales and managing Affiliate, Partnership and Influencer Marketing programmes.
• Experience working with key analytic tools; Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Hitwise.
• Relevant display marketing experience, either in house or agency.
• A creative thinker with the ability to achieve the full potential from projects, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments and technology.
• The ability to combine an innovative approach with commerciality.
• A self-starter mind-set, with the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance.
• The proven ability to negotiate and drive performance, liaising at a senior level with confidence and impact.
• Results driven and delivery focused.
• A data driven approach with excellent analytical skills, strong Excel user.
• Experience in operating in an international and multicultural environment, with the ability to understand & adapt to differences in geographies & culture.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.