Our Oxford Circus Flagship store really is a 'one - off'. Our customers travel from all over the World to get a glimpse of what's going on behind the doors of our unique and iconic store. The store trades off 5 floors and total's 95,000 square foot of selling space, making it the largest store in the business! It receives 100's of new lines every week, so there is always something new and exciting to see. The pace is like no other and the atmosphere is unreal, keeping our customers coming back for more.
DEFINTION OF ROLE:
Our QC Specialists play a key part in our vision for Topshop/Topman Oxford circus to be ‘#1 Fashion Destination’. Working within the QC Department as part of the Operations Team, your role is to deliver exceptional service and support to your internal customers at all times. This in turn enables your internal customers to deliver a ‘World Class’ shopping experience for our customers. You will deliver the highest operational standards while epitomising the Brands by living the values and being a great Fashion Role Model.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our QC Specialists work within a team of 4 who are responsible for managing the movement of stock in and out of the store. With an ability to multi task, a keen eye for detail and the drive to motivate yourself you will accurately see tasks through to completion in a fast paced environment. You know all about Topshop/Topman and use this knowledge to be commercial, effective and productive at all times. Working within a unique environment as part of the Oxford Circus Flagship you recognise the high profile nature of the store and are flexible to cope with the demands of a diverse working environment.
• You play your part in maintaining Model Store standards in whichever function you work.
• You see the availability of stock as important and support the team in ensuring all sizes are out for our customers.
• You know all about the Brand and the store, and are able to effectively communicate with multiple in store functions to ensure the swift movement of stock in and out of the store.
• You work with your Team Leader to deliver the standards required in the QC department and on all stock processed within the department.
• You recognise tasks that need to be completed throughout the day without compromising on service.
• You know the product you are working with on a daily basis and utilise this knowledge to aid
• You embrace the development of multi-channel advancements and understand the commercial impact it has on our business.
• You see service as your number one KPI and understand how internal service links to giving great customer service.
• You support the store and play your part in driving department, store or business initiatives.
DEVELOPING THE BEST
• You drive your own development and ask for support from your Manager or Team Leader.
• You work as a team player and identify when somebody in the team needs support.
• You support a fun dynamic and diverse culture and help to make sure that working for Topshop/Topman is the best place to work on Oxford Street.
• You take an active part in team briefs, asking questions and sharing your knowledge with other team members.
• When involved in a difficult situation, you seek advice from a Manager or Team Leader ensuring the customer and the team are always looked after.
• You respond well to positive and constructive feedback, always seeing it as an opportunity to develop.
• You are motivated and enthusiastic throughout the day.
• You have a thorough understanding of all the QC processes and procedures including but not limited to; Head office transfers, positive receipting, SAD/Faulty transfers and product recalls.
• You are aware of the current stock loss result and the department’s Stock Loss Action Plan and play an active role in ensuring these commitments are kept.
• As a Department Specialist you utilise this knowledge to support and advise your internal customer.
• You support all areas of the store to achieve the desired results.
• You are involved with the stock take process in the stockrooms, have a complete understanding of the QC stock take deadlines and work hard to make sure these are adhered to.
• You understand the importance of accurate record keeping and paperwork within the QC departments, you follow these procedures thoroughly to ensure an accurate store stock file.
• You personally deliver the best possible customer service in line with the Service Strategy.
• You communicate any Health and Safety risks to a Manager keeping the customer and staff safety in mind.
• You are able to learn and adapt to adhoc procedures implemented.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.