Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals. The key to our success is our people, and we have an exciting opportunity to become part of this inspiring Brand.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an International Assistant Merchandiser to join the team and are looking to hear from candidates operating at Assistant Merchandiser level preferably with International experience.
You will get involved in all areas of the Merchandising function such as sales forecasting, planning, reviewing allocations, monitoring deliveries, communicating with franchise partners, providing analysis and potentialising the stock packages for International stores.
• Taking ownership for a specific market which includes managing relationships with our teams and partners.
• Working alongside the merchandiser in monitoring department sales and identifying opportunities for future growth.
• Responsibility for becoming a department specialist, managing line flows and feeding back risks and opportunities to the INTL team, highlighting dept changes that may affect INTL stores
• Trading the department to meet and exceed sales targets.
• Monthly refc of WSSI, managing OTB, stock levels, MD and terminal stock, ensuring a balanced flow of stock to market
• Gathering and analysing data on range performance.
• Managing stock, delivery and the supply chain.
• Responsibility for trading the department, providing appropriate OTB.
• Provide and analyse commercial information relating to the business strategy
• Liaising with our Franchise partners building a strong partnership
• Liaising with merchandiser to manage intake to accommodate stock requirements.
• Support the Line Manager to build an effective and motivated Team environment
• Support, manage and train INTL MAA, working together to drive sales and potentialise the market
Skills / experience required
• Be able to demonstrate strong numerical and analytical ability
• Have good problem solving skills
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.