Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
As a key support to the Senior Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing & Marketing & Communications Director, this role requires a strong commercial & creative marketeer who can drive customer behaviour & loyalty through developing innovative & engaging marketing campaigns. This role will focus on strategically developing & delivering our 360 Marketing campaigns linking Brand, Retail and Digital Marketing teams and will be responsible for concepting, developing and overseeing UK marketing projects. With line management of one direct report, and working alongside 6 UK/Brand Marketing colleagues.
• Support Snr Manager in developing the full year UK marketing strategy, corresponding calendar & budgets.
• Drive UK Brand & Retail marketing initiatives from conception through to analysis in line with brand marketing core goals & objectives delivering against awareness, positioning, product marketing campaigns, UK retail drivers all with a customer-centric focus. In order to build brand in the UK mindful of global markets for International marketing teams to adapt & adopt in a timely fashion.
• Devise & deliver bespoke innovative marketing initiatives that drive consumer engagement, footfall to UK stores & Brand loyalty.
• Focus team efforts on engaging & retaining existing customers whilst also delivering new acquisition & re engaging lapsed customers
• Provide insightful analysis of both industry & business to develop bespoke marketing activity linked to brand strategy and product focus areas with which to shape marketing activity
• Constantly on the look out for ‘the new & the next’ innovative and exciting new opportunities & trends that would add value to the customer experience & business commercially.
• Develop & lead key brand partnerships to leverage, position & amplify the brand and develop our UK customer base.
• Act as a lead stakeholder linking Brand Marketing, Digital, B&M, VM and Retail teams.
• UK Brand & Retail Projects and Events
• Developing & delivering key & core product marketing campaigns
• Strategic UK 360 Media planning, execution & analysis
• Brand Marketing projects, collaborations & partnerships
• Line management of direct report
• Delivering timely UK/Brand plans to Global Marketing teams
• Forecasting, Managing & reporting budget for owned areas
• Proven marketing experience at management level, preferably in a fashion, media or agency environment.
• Ability to manage upward stakeholders, downward & laterally
• Proven Project Management skills showcasing organized & skilled management of multiple small & large scale projects
• Excellent at interpreting figures & analysis and actively using data to make commercial decisions
• Full ownership of key areas of responsibility – both project led, ongoing key areas and of direct reports responsibilities
• Multitasking & adaptableness – Live project execution, BAU activity & forward planning 6 months ahead
• A proven results driven manager, developing direct reports & setting clear targets for their area based on departmental plans
• Proven experience of integrating digital, social, influencer & partnership amplification & media planning into campaign activity.
• Ability to combine an innovative & creative approach with a commercial & practical mind.
• The proven ability to negotiate and drive performance, liaising at a senior level with confidence and impact.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to overcome business issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions.
• Highly developed communication & presentation skills.
• Experience in Media planning & execution is highly desirable – Print, OOH, Digital
• Strong affinity with fashion, culturally aware; with an in depth awareness of current fashion, music and lifestyle trends and a strong visual eye
• An open & creative thinker, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments, innovations and technology.
• Genuine passion for understanding customers & retail, fashion, brand and product
• A self-starter mind-set; able to work both independently and collaboratively with teams and peers with the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance.
• Strong team player, project and people manager - able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively.
• Determined, resilient and able to stay positive under pressure
• Retains focus whilst demonstrating high levels of drive, energy and stamina
• Self-aware, able to influence others and manage their perceptions upwards, downwards and laterally
• Builds consistently productive relationships across other functions/departments
• Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results, including those achieved through influence on related teams.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.