We are looking for a Deputy General Manager of a multinational company leader in the food sector, located in Cairo (Egypt).
Reporting to the General Manager of the Company, the main responsibilities of the role will provide support in the following areas:
- Definition, implementation of the Business Plan (trade strategy and policy applied to the local market).
- Representation of the Company before Institutions and Agencies operating in the sector.
- Definition both the strategy and the implementation of the production and operation policies.
- Definition of the financial strategy and the annual budget.
- Scorecard monitoring.
We are seeking professionals with the following requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Organizational Engineering, ideally with an MBA.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in management and business development within the industrial sector.
- Native in Arabic.
- Fluent level of English, both written and spoken. Spanish and French is a plus.
- Strategic vision; leadership and team coordination; strong negotiation and communication skills; business and sales skills; result-oriented.