Reporting to Infrastructure and warehouse process Director, the main functions of the role will be:
- Lead and develop the network modeling project that aims the definition of new operating platforms at the company.
- Coordinate with the international areas depots the requirements of the new projects.
- Define lay-out of processes and infrastructures of the new facilities "Greenfield". Definition of the project plan and budget. Coordinate the necessary local and regional functional approvals.
- Coordinate with Real Estate the new facilities in terms of plot of land, building requirements, budget, licenses and construction deadlines.
- Coordinate with Procurement tenders of new equipment.
- Process adjustments in the current facility. Redesign of processes and necessary adjustments in the current classification systems.
- Operational definition new facility: Terminal handling shifts, LH, delimitation of delivery areas, shuttles between centers... and the necessary coordination with HR and depot middle managers.
We seek professionals that fulfill the following profile:
- Senior project manager with at least 10 years of experience.
- Experience in project management in the area of transport infrastructures or supply chain.
- It is recommended experience in operations within the transportation and distribution sector.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- German highly valued.
- Leadership and team coordination.
- Active listening.
- Result oriented.
- University degree type Engineering or BA valued.
Location: San Sebastián, Madrid or Barcelona.