An important French company in the Optical fashion industry founded in 2007 has positioned itself as a reference in the market.
It undertakes 80% of its business in France and 20% in international territory. To continue growing in the same way, the international business development forms part of the main strategic plan of the company for the next years to come.
With one of the objectives of the company to reach the Spanish market, we are looking for a National Sales Manager who will be responsible for leading the following:
The sales manager will need to define, plan, implement and enforce the trading policy in line with the company's overall strategy:
- Definition of business strategy
- Piloting and execution of trade policy
- The commercial development of large accounts
- Performance monitoring: Follow individual and group business results, and validate objectives.
- Promotion and Communication
- Managing, contracting and training of teams
- Experience in a sales management position: at least 5 years. Knowledge of the market (distribution and operation of optical channels) of the company will be appreciated.
- An excellent knowledge of sales distribution/specific technical promotion for these markets and expertise in marketing techniques (dialogue with various stakeholders) and sales.
- Control of the marketing aspects (brand, product, communication, etc.).
- Knowledge of the budgetary aspects. Manager, financial culture that allows you to take control of the execution of your budget and to promote dialogue with the financial department.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, etc. A Masters in this field will be highly valued.
- Operative English. Knowledge of French would be highly valued.
- Strong capacity for negotiation and conviction.
- Charisma, leadership, but also friendly, positive and dynamic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: brings together internal sales teams and convinces top management about strategic options. Externally, he/she convinces clients of the company´s offer, which can be of a high level.