BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
Multinational company, leader in the provision of technology solutions related to Digital Marketing, is looking for a Business Development Manager to follow its expansion strategy.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Prospecting into large Enterprise Accounts across Europe.
- Identify prospects, developing opportunities, and closing deals.
- Work in a team environment with Operations leads across the globe to bring the sales effort to closure, as well as other departments to provide best of class solutions to fulfil client requirements
- Manage and grow relationships with clients
- Work with clients to understand their requirements (nature of products, services needed, timeframe, volumes, new skill sets, operational model evolutions, etc.)
- Conclude financial and contractual negotiations with client
- Co-ordinate and participate in quarterly business review meetings with customers
- Actively identify and manage issues together with Site managers and customer(s).
- A minimum of 2 years of consultative selling experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience must include sales successes to large enterprise accounts.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a must.
- Must be comfortable working at senior executive contact levels.
- Able to develop sales strategies, value/benefit analysis, ROI analysis.
- Willing to work in an international environment.
- Bachelor's degree is desirable. Studies in Information Technologies, Marketing or Business Administration is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and prior experience in Consulting/Outsourcing Services sales a plus.
- Fluent in French would be a plus.